Clear Guidance for Immigration Laws

Become a Legal Citizen Today

Navigating through immigration laws can feel overwhelming. Let an experienced attorney with extensive knowledge of the legal system help you submit the best possible application to obtain lawful status or continue your path to citizenship. Contact Cervera Garcia Law Offices LLC. and put our years of experience to work for you.
visa application

Find Your Path to Citizenship

  • Citizenship through naturalization – Citizens are granted the most rights and protection under the Constitution. If you have been a legal permanent resident for the requisite amount of time and meet all other eligibility requirements, consider becoming a naturalized citizen so that you can experience these constitutional safeguards.
  • Family based immigration – Family based immigration allows the immediate relatives of U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents to apply for residency for those immediate relatives.
  • Legal permanent resident (green card) – Individuals can become legal permanent residents through several avenues. Most individuals gain residency through a family member or an employer in the U.S. There are also residencies through refugee, asylum, or other humanitarian efforts.
  • Deferred action for childhood arrivals (DACA) – On June 15, 2012, the Secretary of Homeland Security announced that certain individuals who were brought to the U.S. when they were children and meet other guidelines could apply for deferred action. Deferred action is valid for a two-year period and grants the individual employment authorization.
  • Temporary protected status (TPS) – Temporary protected status is an immigration status granted to individuals from certain designated countries. It was enacted to provide immigrants in the U.S. with temporary lawful status because they are unable to safely return to their home country because of war, environmental disasters, or other extraordinary conditions. TPS does not lead to residency.
  • U visa – Immigrants who have been victims of certain crimes can gain temporary legal status by complying with police and applying for a U visa. These visas are valid for a four-year period and allow the immigrant to obtain employment authorization.
Call us today for a FREE consultation.
Develop a one-on-one relationship with a friendly attorney.
Share by: